1. The Bible is perfect, inspired, sufficient, infallible, and preserved.
2. The Godhead is a Trinity, of Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and equal with God.
3. Eternal salvation is through faith alone in Jesus Christ who His shed Blood as the only atonement for our sins.
4. Believers should live pure lives in loving obedience to God, in light of the coming Judgment Seat of Christ, when judgment begins at the house of God. This includes purity in dress, language, thoughts, associations and entertainment. We should also take care of our bodies, as the temple of the Holy Ghost.
5. Marriage is between one man and one woman. Homosexuality, adultery and fornication are sins.
One chief purpose of our camp, retreats, etc. is to help young people become more aware our Creator through enjoying nature, etc., and to believe in Him, and strive to live pure lives for Him:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
If ye love me, keep my commandments. (John 14:15)